Contact

Tuesday 4 October 2016

🐱👻 Ilikecats Halloween Box 2016 🐱👻

So today I was super excited to see that my Halloween lucky box from ilikeCATS arrived in the post! 






This was 1 in a limited run of 50 boxes which contains unique one off items bar one (which will be available to buy at a later date) 
My mum very kindly bought this for me as the sale went live at 7pm and I was trying to get ready for work!! 

 

The box itself was the perfect size for going through the letter box and as usual with all of Toby's stuff, beautifully packaged. I loved that the all the packaging was Halloween themed, including this super cute mutant cat sticker. 

 
I was amazed at how much came in the box given how small the box is! 

Included in this lucky box is -

A tea towel which can also be made into a plushie 
3x postcards
An iron on patch 
Ghost cat necklace 
2x stickers 
& a thank you card 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you're interested in cute cat things, then please check out Toby's Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ilikeCATSshop


Mio x

No comments:

Post a Comment