Contact

Monday 1 December 2014

New Piercing - Vertical Labret

Recently, I had the privilege of getting my vertical labret pierced by my amazing piercer, Liana.


Last year, I sadly had to retire my double labret piercings. Years of having them had caused gum damage which forced me to take them out. What's more important, teeth or piercings?

 Rip double labret :(


Since retiring my piercings, I'd felt naked without something on my lower lip. I'd thought about getting a vertical labret but was put off from rejection horror stories. Eventually I decided to enquire about it..

Liana gave me 1 free piercing of my choice after promoting her on my youtube videos (thankyou dollface!) so I chose to get my vertical labret done.

Liana took her time to make sure the placement was perfect and made sure it was nicely numb before piercing. She explained to me that she had to pierce it slowly and that it may be a bit uncomfortable. After what felt a minute (it was only 5 seconds!) the needle was through then a lovely 12mm x 1.2mm bar with 2mm crystals was put in its place! Gorgeous!




Painscale would be a 6 out of 10, a bit nippy but nothing awful! There was very minimal discomfort the first night of having it and healing was a breeze! There was an adjustment period of getting used to drinking from cups & cans, being super careful eating with cutlery and learning to kiss again!

A month later I went for my bar downsizing and now I have a lovely 10mm bar in.






I'd like to say a massive thankyou to the wonder that is Liana at Liana's Piercing Studio, you never cease to amaze me! Professional, Clean and friendly, everything you could ever want in a piercer :)
  
Please check her studio out if you're in the Colchester Area -


Red Lion Walk
Colchester
01206 546461


No comments:

Post a Comment