Contact

Tuesday 10 May 2016

New Tattoo - Cat behind the ear

As a crazy lady in training, I found it fitting to finally get myself a new cat tattoo behind my ear...




So last Thursday I finally treated myself to a new tattoo! I'd been speaking to my colleague a few weeks earlier who is also a mumma of 2 beautiful cats about how awesome it'd be to get a Cat Tattoo.

After a while of speaking, we decided that we'd both get one to symbolise our 'cat mumma' status.


I booked in at Skin Inc which is a reputable and decent studio in the town I live in to be tattooed with Ellie.


The tattoo cost me £30 and took around 35/40 minutes to complete.

Pain rating was around 6/10. Behind the ear really didn't hurt at all, instead it made my vision vibrate which was a bizarre feeling! However, on my neck was a different story and that did nip quite a fair bit there


Please check out Skin inc if you're from the Essex area for decent tattoos & piercings!







Mio x

No comments:

Post a Comment