Contact

Tuesday 8 March 2016

So it's been a while....

Long time no post eh?


Truth is, I'm pretty bad at keeping on top of social media and posting. I'm so disorganised, my list of things to do just keeps on expanding!





But, I need projects to keep me from hiding away to my hermit hole and spending countless hours staring at the ceiling.


The question is, what am I doing?

As of current, these are the projects I'm getting my teeth into and will try to stick too!


ASMR


I fell in love with ASMR almost a year ago. If you don't know what it is, I'd suggest checking these people out (some of my favourite ASMR artists)

Heather Feather ASMR 
Whispers Unicorn
GentleWhispering

Having been told for as long as time that I have a soothing voice, I've decided I wanna start my own ASMR channel and start posting.

I've invested in a Blue Yeti microphome for better sounds and have already got hold of a few props to start making awesome videos!
 
I'm currently in the process of clearing out my back room so I can record there. My house faces onto a main road so all of the rooms bar that one has bad noise disturbance D:

I'm also in the planning stage of doing a Fallout 4 roleplay, I am literally super psyched about this XD


Check me out on Youtube and subscribe!


 Slimming World

I rejoined SW online not too long ago as I couldn't stick going to group xD I've been 80% sticking to it, but trying hard to get to 100%!
I post a lot of my meals online, you can see these on Instagram. I'm aiming to loose around 4 stone, lets do it!



So yeah, those are the current things I'm up too (if you don't include hours of gaming on steam, napping, working and trying to tidy XD)

 Oh! I also treated myself to a new haircut & colour!


Laters guys! Mio x

No comments:

Post a Comment