Contact

Sunday 24 April 2016

Mrs McNairs Makes & Do's - Review Post

Hello everyone ^-^


I recently posted a review video on YouTube about a set of ear mittens I bought from Mrs McNairs Makes & Do's.





Not only are these plug warmers crafted exceptionally well, they are super snuggly and keep your ears warm ^0^

A few days after posting my review, I woke up to a parcel from Mrs McNair which I wasn't expecting in the slightest! When I opened it up, I was very shocked but also super happy with what she had sent me as a thankyou for the video.


 

(This was after I had ripped open the paper and tried to salvage it for a photo)


A thankyou note & discount code for future orders (I'll be ordering more soon)
 
She had sent me 3 pairs of ear warmers and a cable tidy <3



The first pair she sent me were these super adorable purple ear warmers with added candy corns on! These will be perfect for Halloween <3


Secondly, she sent me these lovely white ear warmers with red anchor cabochons on them. I often love to wear 50's styled outfits so these will match perfectly




 Thirdly, she sent me these super cute red & green ear mittens with little fairy lights attached to them. I can't wait to wear these at Xmas time!


Finally, she sent me this super cute cable tidy! These are great for keeping your headphone wires in order rather than get tangled in the bottom of my bag >_>




I absolutely adore all the things that Mrs McNair sent to me and I cannot wait to use them all!

If you do have stretched ears or know someone who does, please check out her Etsy store for handcrafted cute bits!




Mio x



No comments:

Post a Comment